Cel-Fi RS2 for Telstra 3G 850MHz
The Cel-Fi Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Next G® Network.
Nextivity's second generation Cel-Fi RS-2 is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for Telstra's Next G network operating on the WCDMA 850Mhz band. It is designed to dramatically improve indoor voice quality and increase data speeds for 3G consumers.
The Cel-fi RS2 differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user.
It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi's output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
The Cel-Fi RS2 is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Cel-Fi Quick Start Guide
Cel-Fi Technical Brochure
30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
If you are not 100% happy with the performance of this product it can be returned within 30 days after purchasing for a full refund minus any shipping charges... terms and conditions
Easy 5 Minute Setup
Up to 900m² indoor coverage area
Locked to Telstra's Next G Network
Mobile Network Protection
External Antenna Port
UMTS/3G 850 - Band V
Uplink: 824 - 849 MHz, Downlink: 869 - 894 MHz
Nextivity IntelliBoost Baseband Processor II
|Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C|
Storage Temperature: -25° to 60°C
Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
Operating Altitude: -60m to 3,050m
Storage Altitude: 12,000m
RoHS (2002/95/EC) six of six compliant
|12 VDC via external supply (2 included)|
External Supply: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
Power Consumption: <12W per unit
|External Antenna Port: SMA Female|
Programming Ports: Mini-USB
|5 GHz link compliant with ETSI EN301 893 V1.5.1|
* 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Customer must return the Cel-Fi repeater within 30 days of receiving if the product does not perform to their expectations. Item must be returned with all packaging and parts in original condition. Refund component does not include any shipping charges paid.
* Telstra Approval - Customers must undertake an approval process to determine the product is suitable for their location. A Telstra approval form will need to be completed and signed by the customer.
® is a registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited. ABN 33 051 775 556